Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Behavior Management

Every SLP has to deal with the B word every now and again... "B"ehavior!

What the Teacher Wants has come up with a great system! I adapted it a little to fit in the realm of what I expect in my room, but I LOVE the punch card system! They can be printed for girls and boys on her blog!  I allow my students to earn a trip to the small prize box once they make it to the corner spaces. Once they make it to 20, they take a trip to the TREASURE CHEST!!


This is the slip I made to send home to parents after 3 days without a sticker on their behavior chart:


I hope all your kids are behaving wonderfully! This is just a way to motivate, encourage and reward great behavior!

0 comments:

Post a Comment