Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wh Questions AND Story Retelling!

WHat child doesn't like to watch TV these days?? My kids working on WH questions love this idea!

I got this awesome idea from Speech Room News, who used America's Funniest Home Video. Because my kids are younger, I am using shows like Dora the Explorer. Use what your kids love!

Click here to get some clips from your kids favorite NickJr. episodes.


You can make sheets like this with BoardMaker:


Cut them into strips. For smaller kids, I have printed out items and let them paste it beside the question. For example: What did Dora want? (Child pastes picture of dog beside "What?")

                                    


It's a great way to let the children learn from something they love!

Happy Friday :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment