Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All About Articulation!

R. S. L. Th. Th. V. F. G. K. Sh. Ch. Blends...The list goes on. and on.
Day in and day out. 
Artic. Arctic. Artic.

So what are some go to games that I use?

There's the all-time Artic games (usually thanks to Super Duper!) that I think every SLP has on hand....
- Chipper Chat
- Go Fish
- Match
- Bingo
- Etc.

However, there is also several games that every SLP has on hand that I need reminded sometimes to drag out! 

Here are a few that I use as reinforcement: (Say 5 of your syllables/words/sentences/etc. to take a turn)
- Connect 4
- Candy Land 
- Jenga
- Kerplunk
- Guess Who


Here are a few that I attach words to:
- Bowling (great idea by ConstantlySpeaking)
- Jenga (great idea by Constantly Speaking)
- Dominoes
- Checkers (great idea by SpeechTimeFun)


Thanks to Pinterest and blogs, there are unlimited resources out there for printable games and homemade activities!! Here are a few that I have printed. Yay for inexpensive therapy materials! I am attaching the links to a few:

Homemade Activities:


Printable Games/ Activities:

What are your go-to games??

P.S. Happy Halloween!! After a day full of pumpkin making, I'm ready for tomorrow-- looking forward to Thanksgiving turkeys :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment