Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Artic Tower Success!

Of course.. another Pinterest find! (How did weddings, babies, therapy, LIFE function before Pinterest?)

I have seen this idea used in multiple ways on Pinterest. Due to the large majority of my caseload being Arctic, I adapted my idea from Sublime Speech's Blog

I require 3 target productions to earn 1 Dixie cup! It's a great way to increase productions! 


This tower... 108 production! Awesome for boys who love constructing things! And the reward if you build it AND don't complain about working on your target productions?? You get to blow it over and Mrs. Powell has to pick it up! Lucky for the teachers beside me... they are paper cups instead of blocks and don't make much noise tumbling over! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment