Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Common Core Craziness

Well, as a new SLP, I have discovered that teachers follow standards that I did not know about.. Common Core. It's not something they tell you about in grad school. I was SO lost my first day of work!

One of my goals for the year was to incorporate as much as I can from the classroom- even if their ruling is articulation. Thus... I have to learn more about Common Core! I have been collecting a few resources! (p.s. there are some awesome therapists out there who have made these resources available!)

So.. here they are:

Common Core Online Resources
Crazy Speech World Common Core
Miss Thrifty SLP:Common Core for Kindergarten
Miss Thrifty SLP: Common Core for 1st Grade
Miss Thrifty SLP: Common Core for 2nd Grade
Miss Thrifty SLP: Common Core for 3rd Grade
Miss Thrifty SLP: Common Core for 4th Grade
Miss Thrifty SLP: Common Core for 5th Grade
Common Core App

Hope these help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment